Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

SWINDON - Looking for a game.

Posted by: user407522 | Tue 19th Jul 2011 12:35 | Last Reply

Calling all Swindon Golfers.

Just Started up this great sport again after having 3 yrs out and im looking for people to play with around the Swindon area. Play at a number of courses in Swindon from Bassett Down, Broome Manor & Wrag Barn. As im currently getting back into this I havent recorded any handicap but id say i`m around 25-28 (might lose a ball or 2...angryhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/angry_smile.gif" title="angry" width="20" />).

If anyone fancies a game or 2 and is willing to put up with a once again NOOBIE drop us a mail.

Rgds Coops

re: SWINDON - Looking for a game.
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 23rd Aug 2011 15:25

Hi Lee, make sure you check out the community and friends section to find other golfers in your area.

Regards, Darren.

user252605
Reply : Fri 2nd Sep 2011 21:47

if you fancy joining us on a golf weekend let me know - its in Reading ?  mid to high handicappers

£119,00 all in - 2 rounds of golf - single room , evening meal and brekky

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 30th Jul 2013 21:35

Update on using the Golfshake search for finding playing partners, hopefully now better!

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/12389/Updates_Finding_Golfers_Playing_Partners_etc.html

user514439
Reply : Wed 23rd Oct 2013 12:14

hi are u still playing golf or looking for some1 to go round with if so i play from time to time at broom manor if you want to play a round my email add is [email protected] cheers tim

user514439
Reply : Wed 23rd Oct 2013 12:17

hi im looking for a round im in swindon email me if u want [email protected]

user514439
Reply : Wed 23rd Oct 2013 12:19

hi are u still playing golf or looking for some1 to go round with if so i play from time to time at broom manor if you want to play a round my email add is [email protected] cheers tim

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top