Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Mobitee GPS Rangefinder

Posted by: user21284 | Sun 10th Jul 2011 23:21 | Last Reply

Hi Folks,

I just want to you let gentlemen and ladies of a new Mobile application called Mobitee.

here is the website. http://www.mobitee.com/

I was interested in a Skycaddie but for £180 i thought that it would be a waste of money since i don't play that much. So i decided to get a up to date Nokia E7 mobile that is a compatable model for the app.

I came across the Mobitee by accident in one of my many Today's Golfer magazines and thought that it might be worth a shot so i got my phone and downloaded the app for a one off payment of (£18 for the full version) from the Avi store (Nokia) and other app stores (Prices may vary)

I've not used it yet but another thing is that once you've signed up to the site then you can look for your home or any course in the world (Including Agusta, St Andrews and many other world famous courses)

but the good thing is that if they haven't got your course listed then you can request to add it to their database and then download it onto your phone.

It takes upto 3 days to be added and all you need to do is point out the tee and green positions of each hole and there you have it.

the features are that of a skycaddie that gives you Yrdage's to the pin from anywhere on the course, and (Front centre and back) that is within two yards.

Locations and distance to bunkers and hazards and Doglegs directions.

measuring device to tell you how far you have it.

and a electronic scorecard that can have up to 4+ players.

I hope to use this myself soon, and hope others will be read this and give it a try. It will save a lot of money in these hard times.

Take care and have a great summer of Golf.

Thanks

David H.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top