Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Want to win £100 of American Golf vouchers?

Posted by: user399521 | Tue 28th Jun 2011 16:49 | Last Reply

Good afternoon!

My name is Nik Poole, and I am a Masters student in Sport and Performance Psychology at London Metropolitan University. As part of my degree I am undertaking a research project exploring the habits and psychological skills of amateur golfers.

If you would still like to participate in this research and have the opportunity to win gift vouchers worth £100, you will be required to follow the link below and answer an online questionnaire relating to your golf performance. The questionnaire should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete and all responses will remain confidential.

If you are ready to complete the questionnaire, please click on the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3L5MXSF

If you have any questions at any time, please contact me at this email address - [email protected].

If you would like to withdraw from the project, you may do so at any time by emailing me and asking for your responses not to be used for analysis.

re: Want to win £100 of American Golf vouchers?
user399521
Reply : Fri 1st Jul 2011 10:37

Thank you to all those who have taken the time to fill this out so far.

We are still looking for more participants. The more responses we get, the more powerful the dataset will be.

If you have yet to fill this out, please do. If you have already filled it out, please forward to the link on to all your golfing buddies.

Thanks again.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top