Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Dunton Hills Golf Course

Posted by: user385805 | Fri 24th Jun 2011 15:25 | Last Reply

I played today at Dunton Hills in essex and the course was very nice.  Just had the fairways cut and the greens were in nice condition.

I started well with a par and continued to feel good with the clubs.  a couple of stray shots on the front 9 but shot a decent 45.

Back 9 was a little bit different but managed another couple of pars.  Had a nightmare on the 17th and found the lovely duck pond but pulled it back a bit with the second tee shot.  Looking forward to the 18th but it went wrong.....very wrong.  Somehow i forgot how to hit a ball and found the water again.  managed to limp home in 9 shots which ruined a good card for me, so finished the back 9 in 50.

Total score of 95 has made me happy but i look back and think it could of been better.  I had my first ever round of golf only 9 weeks ago so i shouldnt be to hard on myself.

Well done to the others that played today.  The sun was shining nice for the whole round.  Roll on sunday !!!!!!!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top