Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

West Cornwall Golf Club - Any Members?

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 21st Jun 2011 17:55 | Last Reply

I'm going down to Cornwall in August for two weeks.

We are staying in Hayle, near St. Ives.,

Last year when we were there I notice a golf course up above the cliffs on the opposite side of the Hayle river to where we were.

Having looked into it in more detail it appears this course is the West Cornwall GC.

Is anybody on here a member of this club.

I'm hoping to play this course when I'm on holiday and it would be much better (and cheaper) to play with a member.

Also, while I'm down there I'm hoping to play Newquay GC (already in contact with a fellow holidaymaker who wants to play there) and Perranporth GC.  Again if anybody is a member at these golf clubs and they would like to invite us to join them please contact me.

Thanks

Russ

Last edit : Tue 21st Jun 2011 19:37
re: West Cornwall Golf Club - Any Members?
user125585
Reply : Fri 24th Jun 2011 21:56

Russ

Are they covered by the county card scheme? There are a lot of reciprocal agreements between the counties, I was looking at Devon courses a few weeks back.

The amount of courses you play I am sure you have got one by now?

Graham

re: West Cornwall Golf Club - Any Members?
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 25th Jun 2011 08:53

Graham, the only problem I can see with the county card is that you cannot use it at a weekend.

I would say that I do play enough courses during a year that having one of these cards would be worth it.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top