Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Update Your Email/Alert Settings

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 26th May 2011 14:06 | Last Reply

I've just done some analysis of the service that is provided particular looking at the volume of emails sent and the processes in place for you to control your settings.

From the settings page it is now quite clear how to opt-in and out of email newsletters and also control the alerts and system reports that are sent out and I would very much recommend you check your current settings and note the following.

System Reports

I'm looking to turn back on the old weekly report but given that most of you find the round report useful the weekly report will be replaced with a monthly report.  If you still wish to receive a weekly report then you will need to resubscribe.

Alert and Notifications

You can now fully control which alerts you receive from the system plus whether you wish to receive promotional messages from Golfshake.

Golfshake Newsletters

The newsletters sent are controlled by a dedicated 3rd party system provider and I have now inter linked with your Golfshake account and I would recommend checking your current opt-in settings.

All of your site settings can be accessed via the settings link at the top when you log in.

Regards, Darren.

Last edit : Thu 26th May 2011 14:07

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top