Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

iPhone scorecard APP - FREE

Posted by: user388262 | Mon 23rd May 2011 13:12 | Last Reply

Hi Everybody,

Darren from golfshake has been kind enough to let me post at this forum.  

I am a keen golfer with a handicap of 24.  Recently I have had less time to play as I have been developing a golf APP for the iPhone and I want to let people know about it.   It has a scorecard function, leaderboard and statistics such as Fairways hit, GIR and putting averages.  The stats update hole by hole so you can analyse your game on the course and make adjustments to your game as you go.

Its called "Golf Mate" by eLife Development and its free.  It would be great if you could download it, rate it, and even provide some feedback through this forum.

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/golf-mate/id418864691?mt=8

re: iPhone scorecard APP - FREE
user16163
Reply : Mon 23rd May 2011 13:26

Hi Chris

are you also thinking of developing an android version?

if so i will try it out for you as i have the samsung galaxy s phone.

i have got freecaddie on it and that works well, not got the FIR or GIR options but you can keep track of shots with it.

darren

re: iPhone scorecard APP - FREE
user289859
Reply : Mon 23rd May 2011 16:21

just downloaded it, so thought I would run it and see what it's like.  The "pre-loaded database" that is mentioned has 34 courses...none of which are local, so you have to add your own course.

For a free scorecard with all of your features + more, I'd recommend downloading Golfshot instead.  It's free.  Courses are already pre-loaded, and features much more information.

Sorry, but it doesn't compare.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top