Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

US Courses

Posted by: user300386 | Sun 22nd May 2011 13:10 | Last Reply

Darren

I have been in the USA for he last 3 weeks on a mixture of leisure and business. I have played several courses in Virginia and Missouri and cant find the ones I have played to either comment or post a score. I find the Course information not very user friendly. I am having trouble either entering a new course to add to the reviews and to post a score once the course has been listed.

The system allows me to enter the course name and description and then directs me to courses already known. I cant seem to be able to enter the course I played if it doesnt appear already in the listing. Help please.

Dave

re: US Courses
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 23rd May 2011 10:06

Hi Dave, I believe the new course system has been shut for new submissions as there were a lot of duplicates.

If you email the golfshake team direct (ie. Darren) with a scorecard then he will input them into the system for you.

D

user53837
Reply : Mon 23rd May 2011 12:05

Hi David

At the moment you can add courses to the system but we are about to turn it off for adding them to the UK, as Dennis said above, it is causing so many duplicates.

The problem you may be experiencing is that the country may be reverting back to the UK and not the US.

Please send the information you need adding to us at [email protected] and we can add the courses to the system for you.

Many thanks Dennis for your reply

Helen

golfshake.com support admin.

user300386
Reply : Tue 7th Jun 2011 11:05

Thanks Dennis and Helen. I'll mail PDF copies

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top