Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Calling all Golfers in Yorkshire!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: user266363 | Tue 10th May 2011 19:47 | Last Reply

You may have seen my previous posts about the Golf League i am organising in the York & District area. Please click on this link to see a great press review of the forth coming event

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/9013994.New_golf_league_to_be_played_at__York_Golf_Centre/ 

York Golf Centre or Skelton Park Golf Course as it is better known has recently under gone an extensive referb both on and off the course by the new owners. They have a knew club house and a great green keeper. This course has never looked better and is a great 9 holer and a fantastic choice for our summer evening golf league. The league is due to start on the 2 nd of June, but because it will run for 10 weeks and you only have to play in 7 of the weeks you have whilst 23rd June to join. The reason for only needing to play in 7 of the weeks is to enable people to have thier holidays in the summer and not effect thier position in the league. You can by all means play in all 10 weeks and we will count your best 7 weeks scores for your overall total.

Please go to www.yorkgolfleague.co.uk for a full run down of the league. Contact me if you are interested by emailing [email protected] or texting or calling me on 07849 455497

Thank you - Martin

re: Calling all Golfers in Yorkshire!!!!!!!!!
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 11th May 2011 10:17

Good luck Martin

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top