Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Motocaddy S3 v Powakaddy Sport

Posted by: user382430 | Thu 5th May 2011 09:32 | Last Reply

Looking for a new trolley and I've whittled it down to these two...anyone have any views on these?

I also need to get rid of my old trolley...is there a trolley trade-in site?

re: Motocaddy S3 v Powakaddy Sport
user289859
Reply : Thu 5th May 2011 10:16

I have a motocaddy S3 (albeit a slightly older model) and can't fault it at all.  The battery lasts a lot longer than the stated time (if used and conditioned properly).

A regular golfing partner has a powakaddy, and the trolley is a lot heavier, and he isn't 100% happy with it, and has considered getting rid for the motokaddy.

There will be so many differing views, that normally, it will just come down to personal preference.  Which can be stored easily, which is the easiest to use, which is more aesthetically pleasing etc.

re: Motocaddy S3 v Powakaddy Sport
user26342
Reply : Thu 5th May 2011 14:48

Steve,

I'm in the same position, I've had my Powakaddy Sport Digital for over 4 years & it's now starting to faulter on me (handle is loose & falling apart & 36 hole battery died after 18 holes!). So I started to dig around & found this place http://www.golftrolleyshop.com/Guides/faq.html

they do trade in's & I think if you compare it to Ebay once you've taken your fees & paypal out of the equation it's there or there abouts.

I considered the new Powakaddy Sport but a friend of mine had the Freeway 2 & the rubber buttons & the axles were very weak so I have shortlisted the Motocaddy S3 & the GoKart.

Good Luck

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top