Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tips for Younger Golfers

Posted by: user124316 | Thu 28th Apr 2011 11:09 | Last Reply

My Son is only 22months old and has really caught the golf bug, he plays with his plastic set in doors everyday and his mini cut down infant 7 iron and proper ball for about an 2hours a day in the garden.

He adores the game and quite often sits with me for a couple of hours watching Golf on Sky.

Basically i am after some tips and advice on what to do with him next, we have been to the driving range where he is very well behaved and just plods his way through half a bucket of balls no problem, and follows this up with a very short 10mins go on the putting green, people have commented on his style and say i should follow it up but i am not sure what to do.

Any serious tips and advice would be appreciated.

re: Tips for Younger Golfers
user124316
Reply : Thu 28th Apr 2011 11:28

I agree i dont give him any tips or techiques mainly because i am certainly not a good role model, he just adores the game from the minute he wakes he wants his clubs which is good.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top