Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

2011 Goals Update

Posted by: user124316 | Thu 28th Apr 2011 11:04 | Last Reply

Just interested in how people are progressing with thier goals for 2011, mine are as follows:

1. Get down to single digit handicap, well i have got down to 9.1 which has been a really great achivement.

2. Score 3 Eagles, i have managed to hit a fair few Par 5's in two but generally miss the putt, so more work to be done there.

3. Improve my Putts per Round Stat, well am getting there and have had a couple of low 30's

How are you getting on????

re: 2011 Goals Update
user115085
Reply : Thu 28th Apr 2011 15:06

1. End the year with the same clubs I started with

Fail

2. Brake in to single figures for the first time.

Struggling - but had my first cut of the year after a 78 cheekyhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/tounge_smile.gif" title="cheeky" />

3. Improve my poor bunker play.

Not quite as poor - but a long way to go

4. Enjoy the game more than worry about any of the above.

Now the weather has improved I'm definitely enjoying it more. It's the first time this winter gone when I thought - "hmmm maybe golf in the snow isn't helping" (must be getting old!)

re: 2011 Goals Update
user289859
Reply : Thu 28th Apr 2011 21:11

my main goal was 6 shots off my club handicap.  Got cut a shot last weekend...so am on the way there! Just taking too many putts at the minute, which is where I leave a lot of shots...so sort that, and I reckon it'll drop a lot further

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top