Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

thinking about new irons

Posted by: user373232 | Mon 25th Apr 2011 15:34 | Last Reply

Im thinking about getting new irons and have seen Benross Innovator XXX Irons , ,,

Are they worth getting as I want to improve my golf and think I have gone as for as i can with the iron I have. If there are any other irons I should look at please tell me, I have a budget of £200.

re: thinking about new irons
user50354
Reply : Tue 26th Apr 2011 08:37

I use Benross irons, woods and utilities and they are excellent. Benross are cheaper than the branded overpriced gear out there but for me, just as good..............winkhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/wink_smile.gif" title="wink" width="20" />

re: thinking about new irons
user123290
Reply : Wed 27th Apr 2011 09:53

The best thing I can suggest is get yourself down to your local direct golf shop.  I did and tried so many different irons.  Plus they will custom fit you perfectly.  I ended up getting a totally different set of irons to what I intended but they were the best for my game and have made a nice difference.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top