Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Support Issue

Posted by: user357812 | Wed 30th Mar 2011 12:12 | Last Reply

Morning,

I created and event under a society that we played yesterday. The event was played under stableford rules and I entered the scores last night.

This morning I have looked and a player (Tom Beaufoy) has been given a handicap of 56 making him the leading player?

This is not right as he play off of 22.

Another issue is as another player Josh Williams has not put his handicap in it has defaulted to 28 that I agree should be the case, however is there a way of setting his handicap for him as many of the society struggle with computers!!!

Many thanks for your help.

Julian

re: Support Issue
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 30th Mar 2011 12:21

Hi Julian for both you can just alter the strokes allocation on the score card entry.  You should be able to go back edit and resubmit.

Tom must be set up as a Junior to have the 56 handicap ?

re: Support Issue
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 30th Mar 2011 13:44

You can't at present.

Not all societies track actual events but use it as a central hub thus each person adds their own rounds which others still want to see.

At some point the VLB will be updated to allow filtering of competition/event only rounds.

Regards, Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top