Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New Club's

Posted by: user306674 | Sun 20th Mar 2011 17:32 | Last Reply

I have been playing golf now for just over twelve month's now,i own a set of callaway x16 irons and a callaway diablo edge driver and 3 wood.I bought the iron's off my mate who i go golfing with about 9 months ago. As i was not fitted for these clubs i was thinking of trading them in at a well known golf shop(superstore) and buying a new set of irons and driver+3wood,and having them custom fitted.The set that has caught my eye, but i will have to try are the john letters T9 or T8 irons.

Would this be the right thing to do, as i would like to get better, and bring my handicap of 28 down and try to break going round in under 100.Any advice would be very much appreciated as i am getting confused now as what to do to improve my game,and don't want to make a expensive financial mistake.

thank you

tony

re: New Club's
user52922
Reply : Sun 20th Mar 2011 20:11

New clubs will not improve your game and the X16's are a very good club anyway. Lessons are the way forward.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top