Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Snood has arrived!

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 26th Feb 2011 21:20 | Last Reply

Well it's happened, the Snood has arrived in the golfing world.

I'm sat here watching the golf on Sky and Martin Kymer is wearing a snood.

Does he realise how stupid he looks?

When I was a lad playing football if you got cold the manager would tell you to run around more!

Russ

re: The Snood has arrived!
user24437
Reply : Sat 26th Feb 2011 22:12

user359843
Reply : Sat 26th Feb 2011 22:13

If you were a lad now, your football manager would be sued for allowing you to think about getting cold.  A breach of your h00man rights and all that, wouldn't pass a risk assessment with a leather ball either. 

I am surprised Kaymer was the first to do it, I would have put good money on Poulter being the first. A Cobra branded snood.

user249845
Reply : Sun 27th Feb 2011 18:34

What you may have noticed is that the mighty Birmingham City have just won the league cup vs ARSEnal. This proves that the snood is not a good thing. It is a device for the ladida! Like many things on offer to the youth of today. Justice at last!

user77012
Reply : Sun 27th Feb 2011 19:42

Kaymers responce to the snood

Rich Lerner
Kaymer surprised at neck wear fuss. "I got it in a store to keep me warm," he said."It is European though." Like the top of world rankings. 

laughhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/teeth_smile.gif" title="laugh" width="20" />

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 27th Feb 2011 20:50

Can Donald take the 3rd spot if he finishes 2nd or does he have to win outright ?

user24437
Reply : Sun 27th Feb 2011 21:15

If I understand the ranking website correctly he should go 3rd (6.63 points av) if he wins, but 6th (6.05 points avg) if he comes second - above Casey but below Mickleson.  If Kaymer comes 2nd he'll only be 0.2 points avg above Westwood.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top