Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Handicap - Remove round?

Posted by: user40805 | Thu 31st May 2007 16:25 | Last Reply

I have recently decided that I would get a better indication of my handicap if I could remove the handicap tracking for the '18 hole Par 3 course' rounds that I have added. They seem to bring my handicap down very easily with any reasonable score.

Is there any way of doing this or is it possible for t
he future? 

Last edit : Thu 31st May 2007 16:26
re: Handicap - Remove round?
user926 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 31st May 2007 16:29

You can go to the rounds section and edit the particular rounds thats you wish to remove from being handicap tracked. Just remove the check from the tick box at the bottom of the card. Then recalculate your handicap from the tools menu.

user926 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 31st May 2007 16:51

No worries, Wow thats a big jump up in handicap. 10 shots!

user23840
Reply : Thu 31st May 2007 17:38

If the correct SSS is not added, then that will happen.

user23840
Reply : Fri 1st Jun 2007 08:17

A SSS of 53 on a 54 course, would mean a scratch golfer would be expected to get a birdie only at the short the 115 yd 11th. The rest of them must be some tough par 3's. Going by the yardages, I'd say a SSS of 50, even 49 might be more realistic. But then again I havent played the course, so I wouldn't know.

I play a similar par 3 course. I usually score around  69-72. Im also struggleing to score around the mid-low nineties on a full course.

Maybe its not the scores on the short courses making our handicap hard to reach on the big courses. It maybe our long game that stinks. I know im struggleing from fairway to green at the moment.

Last edit : Fri 1st Jun 2007 08:24

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top