Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Cannot see society member photos in golfshake.com

Posted by: user52109 | Tue 29th May 2007 21:46 | Last Reply

Hi there,

I created a golf society for a Sunday society that I administrate on the golfscoretracker website and until now, I have not looked at golfshake.com.

On entering our society through the new site I have discovered that the photographs I uploaded for members are not being dislayed. Instead all I see is the square with the red x.

They show OK in the golfscoretracker website. Do I need to delete them and reload via golfshaker.com.

In addition, our society is fully ran out of my account as we did not want members having the ability to manage their handicaps etc but it appears that our members cannot see everything that I can including their profile. I cannot add a nickname for them or see their handicap adjustments via their profile.

Is this because they need to open an account to view these details even though the account they opened would not actually be pat of our society as all members details are society managed accounts.

Please advise the best method to fix the photo's and to give more access to our members.

Thanks, Jamie

re: Cannot see society member photos in golfshake.com
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 30th May 2007 11:53

both sites use the same database for the information but don't use the same image stores.  over the next few days the golfscoretracker site will start redirecting everyone to golfshake.com to stop any confusion

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top