Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Online not Online Golf

Posted by: user40826 | Sun 6th Feb 2011 13:37 | Last Reply

Anybody use golfonline (not onlinegolf) to buy any equipment? About to buy the R9's on there as they do 5-PW. Everywhere else is 4-PW. I'll have no use for the 4 iron. Link http://www.golfonline.co.uk/taylormade-r9-irons-steel-shaft-p-5781.html

Last edit : Sun 6th Feb 2011 13:40
re: Golf Online not Online Golf
user106712
Reply : Sun 6th Feb 2011 16:52

try golfdepot.co.uk . I bought some callaways and they arived in 2 days during heavy snow. they have 4-pw R9's for £329 or 4-sw £349 . good luck.

Last edit : Sun 6th Feb 2011 16:53
user40826
Reply : Sun 6th Feb 2011 17:25

Its such a bloody mine field this.  I may try and see if American Golf will price match that.  As its a bloody good deal.  Keep the price matching going!

user40826
Reply : Sun 6th Feb 2011 19:49

Right, went to American Golf online and they don't have any r9's in to price match.  They have in store so may have to go back and see if they will price match.

I've price matched on Direct Golf although they only have 5-PW not 4-SW so may not be lucky there, I wonder how much they won't my custom?

I'm sure it will be worth it.

Last edit : Sun 6th Feb 2011 19:51

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top