Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The York & District Golf League

Posted by: user266363 | Tue 25th Jan 2011 20:24 | Last Reply

Calling all golfers in the York & District area,

I'm not sure if you saw my previous post about a new and unique golf league i am forming. It is for teams of 4 players, but don't worry if you can't form a team of 4 players, we have plenty of individuals or pairs that are looking to form a team to enable them to take part  so with our help you can form a team wkith them. This is a competition, but it is aimed at having a fun league which is cheap to play in and a great way to enjoy a sociable evening in the summer.

It will be held at Skelton Golf Course near York on a week day evening. This, for those that don't know the course is a great little 9 holer and with thanks to the new owners, is a really nice course, well maintain and looked after. It is ideal to hold this kind of event on a summers evening.

The league will be held over 9 holes for a 9 week period. Each week your team will play another from the league. The scoring will be stableford which will enable the league to open to golfers of all abilities and also open to ladies as well as men.

Please send me a message if you want more information on the league. If this is out of your area then please pass this on to anyone you know who plays golf in the york area.

Thank you - Martin Alderson-Crombie

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top