Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

North Leicestershire Courses

Posted by: user105020 | Wed 19th Jan 2011 21:29 | Last Reply

Hi,

I moved to north Leicestershire a few years ago and would like to get back into playing regularly and joining a club. 

Has anyone any thoughts on the following clubs, for someone who's a little rusty

Six Hills

Beedles Lake

Park Hill

Cheers

DP

Last edit : Wed 19th Jan 2011 21:30
re: North Leicestershire Courses
user24437
Reply : Wed 19th Jan 2011 23:49

I'm a bit too far north from you (Derby area) so don't know the courses.  However, if you fancy a few games you could always get in touch with David Preston and the CGS.

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/7870/THE_CROWN_GOLF_SOCIETY_ANSTEY_LEICESTER_NEW_MEMBERS_REQUIRED.html

re: North Leicestershire Courses
user129665
Reply : Tue 25th Jan 2011 06:41

Ive played pretty much everywhere in Leicestershire in my youth for Hinckley 1st Team 

Park hill is ok its not overly old but thats the best of the list you have, i believe they dug the greens up a few years back haven't played it since 

its quiet open and normally windy if your irish you'le be ok 

not sure how far Rothley is but thats proberly the best course in the area but not cheap 

beadles  is ok but its more a play as you play but its seems to improve everytime ive been 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top