Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

golfshake.com is born

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 22nd May 2007 08:12 | Last Reply

Everything golf, with a twisthttp://www.golfshake.com/" width="288" height="80" />

To all golfscoretracker members.

Hi all, just a quick email to tell you about some exciting new developments on the golfscoretracker website and look out for me at the London Golf Show this week.

Golfscoretracker becomes golfshake.com

Since starting golfscoretraker back in 1998 it's changed a lot from the original tracking and analysis site and over the last 18 months the sites grown organically into more of a community site with the introduction of the forums, reviews and organised events, resulting in a growing membership and a thriving community of golfers sharing tips, advice and everything golf.

So golfshake.com is born, fundamentally golfscoretracker no longer explained the full service of the site so golfshake.com was choosen to greater reflect the growing community aspect of site.

Golf score tracking is still a key function of the site and the original score tracking service is now just one of many services that I hope to make available on golfshake.com.

Every aspect of the original golfscoretracker site is now incorporated into golfshake.com but with a refreshed look and feel. All your information will be available through both sites but over the next few days I will look to reduce the information on the original site and direct everyone to the new home of golfscoretracker, golfshake.com.

Over the next few weeks look out for more enhancements to the site, a new and improved virtual leaderboard and updated advanced round analysis. The next competition day is also being planned for 29th May 2007 at Wokefield Park.

It's very exciting and I see the community continuing to go from strength to strength with loads of new and exciting features scheduled in.

I will also be at the London Golf Show this week, so if you are about pop over to stand 1360 and say hello.

Cheerio, off to do some final updates, tidy up the course data and get ready for the golf show

Regards,

Darren
-----------------------
www.golfshake.com

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top