Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

FOR SALE - Complete set of callaway big bertha clubs, tour bag, odyssey tri ball putter

Posted by: user352454 | Fri 5th Nov 2010 20:18 | Last Reply

here i am selling my complete Callaway golf clubs set, and i can assure you this is one of the best sets of clubs money can buy and probably the best set of clubs on ebay, thousands of pounds worth here. i am selling as a complete set the details are as follows

• Callaway HX tour fusion FT-3 limited edition tour bag, only 500 of these were made, and they are extremely rare, the quality of it is amazing the pictures do not do it justice
  • Ryder golf trolly
  • Callaway umbrellor
  • Callaway hat
  • Callaway moistor resistant shoes bag
  • there is a towel and brush that clips onto the bag
  • loads of new Tee's still in packets, loads of loose Tee's, there are also loads of balls
  • Callaway Big Bertha Titanium No. 1 driver 10 degree's RCH 65w Regular
  • Callaway Big Bertha Titanium No. 3 Fairway driver 16 degree's RCH 75w regular
  • Callaway Big Bertha Titanium No. 5 Fairway driver 18 degree's RCH 75w regular
  • Callaway Big Bertha Titanium No. 7 Fairway driver 20 degree's RCH 75w regular
  • Callaway Big Bertha Irons Ranging from 3-9 inc the pitcher and sandwedge, regular flex, 75g, mid/ low torque, low kick
  • Odyssey Tri-Ball SRT putter

these are used, there are a few marks and scuffs, some bits are abit dirty, but overall in great conditon and an amazing set of clubs

sorry to see these go but i want to pursue other hobbies, and these have spent the past 6 months sitting in my spare bedroom

Any questions feel free to ask, i've tried to include as much info as possible

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME ON [email protected]

i can email pictures and any more info required, i'm not likely to come on here again so please email me

cash and collection only from norwich

looking for 500 ovno

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top