Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anyone able to do this ...........

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Mon 14th May 2007 08:36 | Last Reply

..........  and fancy posting the video ?

re: Anyone able to do this ...........
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 09:16

Must be your PC, internet connection.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 09:43

Other thing you can try because the video gets cached and streamed.  Click the play button to start the video but immediately click pause.

You should see a faint red bar go across the bottom which is basically the video being cached.  Once this is done, click the play button and rather than the video being streamed it should play from a local cache.

The video would stutter if for some reason it hadn't downloaded the part it was about to play, it obviously pauses waits for the bit to download then plays, multiple times would cause the slow and jerky viewing you experience. [refrained from wise crack relating to anyone's golf swing]

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 19:24

Wayne are all videos on www.youtube.com jerky ?

user48641
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 19:54

hiya wayne

not sure but is it only you having probs ??  it seemed to play fine on my pc, try deleting your cookies etc off from tools on your browser..........(not sure if it will help completely but at least you will clear up alot of other stuff)

as for the video obviously that guy has alot of spare timeon his hands to be messing about !! lol

user48641
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 20:26

me neither but do u have enough RAM on your pc - i beleive this is the part that effects your pc speed, any techies out there help.........

user50843
Reply : Mon 14th May 2007 21:22

yes i can do that but i do it blindfolded with my arms tied behind my back,but don't do it often as people think im'e just a showoff.....

user23840
Reply : Tue 15th May 2007 08:08

I could do this.

user60662
Reply : Tue 17th Jul 2007 23:49

not bad................I bet you can't put a fruit pastol in your mouth without chewing it.......................scott

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top