Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anyone been to Ashbury Golf Hotel...

Posted by: user224024 | Tue 21st Sep 2010 21:39 | Last Reply

... for a stay of about 5 to 7 nights with golf rounds?

Honest review please?

re: Anyone been to Ashbury Golf Hotel...
user52922
Reply : Tue 21st Sep 2010 23:06

I stayed at the Manor house many moons ago when they only had one and half courses. Everything about the place was first class and with the six or seven courses they have now it must be better.

The food was excellent, the rooms were well furnished and the activities available are too many to list. You will not be disappointed, I am sure.

user123290
Reply : Mon 10th Jan 2011 11:49

I know this is an old post but I have stayed there twice now and booked to go back this summer.  There are now 3 full 18 hole courses, with another 27 holes played as 3 more 18 hole combinations plus a par 3 course.  You cannot go wrong with staying here.  All the courses are in superb condition and offer great varying challenges.  Food is included and is top notch.  Besides the golf there is so much to do each night too.  I can see my group going back every year from now on.  You'll not be sorry you went.

user38216
Reply : Mon 10th Jan 2011 19:34

Why dont we organise a GS trip!!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top