Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

GS Open Qualifiers - Best of Luck

Posted by: user12389 | Wed 8th Sep 2010 16:29 | Last Reply

To all GS Open Qualifiers. Hope you all have a great round of golf, maybe a few beers after and a great day out. Best of luck to all, but maybe, just maybe more so to the South East Qualifiers. Wish I could have been there, but holiday beckons and sunshine abounds of which I hope you have some on Saturday. To all the Organisers of various events around the country, you did a great job. Thanks.

re: GS Open Qualifiers - Best of Luck
user52922
Reply : Wed 8th Sep 2010 23:06

Good luck to my good friends, Darren A and David L on Saturday. Bring the trophy home.

user77012
Reply : Wed 8th Sep 2010 23:29

Cheers John I'm sure me and Daz will try our best I just hope he gets enough sleep Friday night with me snoring !

Last edit : Wed 8th Sep 2010 23:31
user77012
Reply : Thu 9th Sep 2010 14:29

Funny story but not for my roomy , I awoke to see my roomy standing over me with a pillow wrapped around his head tied on with a belt. This made me laugh but when he took the pillow off and had toilet roll hanging out of his ears I was in bits True,,,

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top