Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

A large bag of tomatoes

Posted by: user259247 | Tue 17th Aug 2010 21:40 | Last Reply

had to hire a buggy the other day (still getting over a knee op) and in the front was a large bag of of obviously home grown tomatoes. During the round I also found a ball marked "HELP". Whats the most unusual thing you have found on a golf course ? (the tomatoes were delicious)

re: A large bag of tomatoes
user16106
Reply : Tue 17th Aug 2010 21:50

I had a mate find a golf ball in the bushes. Not that unusual I here you say. But wait there's more.

It had "happy birthday SG" printed on it.

His initials are SG and yes it was his birthday. ALL TRUE.

Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user249845
Reply : Tue 17th Aug 2010 22:20

I once found a large cowpat in the rough on a course, can't remember where it was, but there were no cows to be seen and no fields nearby!

On the same course I also remember seeing the skull of an animal, possibly a fox, on the edge of one of the fairways.

I think it may have ben in Leicester somewhere.

user249845
Reply : Tue 17th Aug 2010 22:27

Oh, I also remember a large pile of dog shite in one of the bunkers Rose Hill Golf Club.....

user209897
Reply : Wed 18th Aug 2010 01:31

my mate, rob

user77012
Reply : Wed 18th Aug 2010 08:38

I found a little brass lamp whilst looking  for a ball  in a bush (my opponents ball obviously) and when I rubbed it a genie popped out. After blah,blah,blah he granted me one wish ,hmm I thought I would like to live forever I said  .He said we genie's are unable to grant such a wish,Ok I said I would like to die when Monty wins a Major ,he replied "you sneeky beggar !!"

user69191
Reply : Wed 18th Aug 2010 12:36

On Monday morning found a burnt out car in the middle of the 5th green. Took a photo but having trouble uploading it.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top