Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

No Golf For Two Weeks!

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 14th Aug 2010 00:55 | Last Reply

In the next hour or so we will be leaving for a two week camping holiday in Cornwall.

One of the boys is staying home so this means there will be a bit more room in the car.

I've decided not to take any golf stuff with me.

I will be having a complete two week break from golf, similar to Sergio!

Maybe there will be a crazy golf course I can give my wife and daughter a good thrashing, but it doesn't really matter if I do or not.

After the holiday I will have to start playing a bit more golf.  A couple of months ago I started a new job, but it's a minimum ten hours a night, with the longest one so far being the maximum I can work as a lorry driver, 15 hours!!!!  Although three hours of this I was asleep in the cab as my trailer wasn't ready.

So hopefully this holiday will be a good break from golf and when I come back I can try and get my handicap down to single figures before the winter takes over.

We are taking the laptop with us so I'll be able to get on here for a quick read of the forum.

Russ

re: No Golf For Two Weeks!
user41897
Reply : Sat 14th Aug 2010 07:04

Have a good one Russ.

We are off to Isle of White for a week later and contrary to you I have been permitted to take my clubs. Staying in a caravan 5 mins from Ventnor Golf Club where hope to get a couple of early rounds in. Hope to have a proper round at Sandown and Shankin G C too while there.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top