Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tiger Finished ??

Posted by: user5999 | Sun 8th Aug 2010 15:31 | Last Reply

Do you think Tiger will quit golf ??

I watched him the other day and it just looked like he'd had enough I thought it was quite sad to see

I know he's not everbodys favourite but hopefully he can take a few months off and come back as his former self again

Last edit : Sun 8th Aug 2010 16:43
re: Tiger Finished ??
user264761 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 8th Aug 2010 18:56

I for one am a big fan of the guy despite his troubles. I really do hope that he comes back as strong as before and I believe he will eventually.

I still have a lot of respect for him, still doing his interviews where he gets asked the most stupid questions and he still deals with it in a professional manner.

He has his flaws don't get me wrong, but who hasn't. What he has done for the game is incredible and I for one hope to see him back to his best soon.

re: Tiger Finished ??
user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 9th Aug 2010 01:19

There seem to be a few issues with Tiger and not all are connected to his 'Private Life'.

He still isn't walking right, his swing is out of Sync. How are his eyes?

It is a fact that it is only when you are not playing well that things hurt and you begin to hear things. Ask Monty, he will hear a butterflies Wings from 50yds on his way to a 79, but won't hear his Phone ring on his way to a 64.

TheLyth

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top