Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Japanese wedge called Zodia

Posted by: user259181 | Tue 3rd Aug 2010 07:58 | Last Reply

Chaps,

I was in need of a new SW and I have a few spare shafts so I thought I'd give building one a go.......anyway

I managed to get a head called a Zodia KM Tour US Spec for a nice price.....now I did a bit a research before I bought it but I was wondering if any of you guys have had any real world experience of these wedges or others from the maker.

Ta very much

Lewis

re: Japanese wedge called Zodia
user52922
Reply : Tue 3rd Aug 2010 09:12

Forged in Japan for Callaway, Lewis, so should be pretty good.

re: Japanese wedge called Zodia
user77012
Reply : Tue 3rd Aug 2010 10:00

Lewis,Zodia were very sort after a few years ago and owners loved them, went a bit quite for a while as new kids came on the block like Chikara (my gamers),Scratch Yuri,Crews,Epon (many quality Jap wedges,I have a selection) . Of late Zodia have a bit of a resurgence ,they are built very raw and are all basically one offs as are Yuri.Very much a wedge that requires higher skill levels Lewis as they grind a lot of the sole/bounce away and have a very sharpe leading edge. Don't spoil it by using any old shaft you require a good quality wedge shaft or you wont get the benifit of it ,good luck.

Last edit : Tue 3rd Aug 2010 10:01

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top