Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Any members of Tydd st giles or Colmworth?

Posted by: user294149 | Wed 28th Jul 2010 14:32 | Last Reply

Hey all,

thinking of joining a golf club either Tydd St Giles or Colmworth just wondering if anyone on here are members at either? Can get Tydd for £225 p/a at my age (20), which is quite good I think and the course is lovely, just after opinions of members if there are any?

Pat

re: Any members of Tydd st giles or Colmworth?
user224474
Reply : Wed 28th Jul 2010 16:24

Hi i have played that course a few times in the past. Its a good course a long walk some of the bunkers are so deep & narrow you cant see out of them. as for joining thats a good deal. I would join but i am not here all the time as working away a lot.

thanks andy.

user294149
Reply : Wed 28th Jul 2010 16:39

Haha, no I'm not But yeah a good price I think I will be signing up on pay day at Tydd. And that story is crazy, how times change, eh?

Yes, some bunkers you can stand in and be faced with the lip near your chest (and i'm 6'5", so you imagine!!)

user127691
Reply : Wed 28th Jul 2010 18:22

20 and 6ft 5 your going to be one big bugger.

Sanders you should take him under your wing think how far he could hit the ball at that height.

user294149
Reply : Wed 28th Jul 2010 19:35

lol turnips, I know what you mean. When I connect well, I hit my clubs far, its just concentration or lack of at the minute that is making me score rubbish, especially after hitting a good tee shot then getting carried away and ballsing up the 2nd/3rd.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top