Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

South East Qualifier

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 13th Jul 2010 16:51 | Last Reply

We are now less than a month away from the South East Qualifier for the GolfShake 2010 Open, being played at Stapleford Abbotts GC.

At this moment in time we have twenty people who have paid their deposit and are confirmed to play.

There are fifteen people who have said they would like to play but haven't yet paid their deposit.

Thirteen people have said they are 'Interested' in playing, but that's as far as it's gone.

And there are two people who are showing as 'Invited'.

After putting up this post I'm going to PM all the 'Player Interested' and 'Invited' people and find out what they are going to do.

On Monday the 26th July I will have to confirm with the club the final number of players.

Please can you pay your deposit before then, or let me know if you cannot now play this game.

Russ

re: South East Qualifier
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:28

Please could everyone be at the golf club by midday.

This will give me the time to sort out the financial side of things and you to be able to enjoy your bacon roll and hot drink.

I've ordered heavy rain, strong winds and a significant drop in the temperature, but I don't know if I can get them all for Sunday!

I'll will PM each player with more information probably on Friday (this work lark is stopping me doing so many things I want to do!).

There is still time for a practice round on Saturday and I do have some 2-4-1 vouchers.  Let me know your tee time and I'll get them to the club for you.

See you on Sunday.

Russ

re: South East Qualifier
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 5th Aug 2010 13:07

Guys, will also drop you an email with info etc  Good luck for Sunday and thank to Russ for organising.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top