Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

How long do/should golf gloves last?

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 8th Jul 2010 22:55 | Last Reply

The purist amongst you will mock this based on technique.

Got me thinking tonight whilst clearing out my bag and finding 4 old gloves hidden away, all with holes etc 

My current gloves is showing signs of coming to an end after around 7 rounds, is this normal or just my poor technique.  Issues are on the right edge of palm and thumb  serious question so don't mock my poor grip.   Decent brand before anyone asks.

So how many gloves do you have in your bag ? and how often do your gloves last ? 

Last edit : Fri 9th Jul 2010 00:07
re: How long do/should golf gloves last?
user52922
Reply : Thu 8th Jul 2010 23:05

Never given it much thought, Darren but I feel sure that my gloves last a decent time as I don't appear to be hard on them and I use the snake eyes glove made from cabretta leather which is very thin.

user246626
Reply : Fri 9th Jul 2010 08:38

My gloves don't last longer than 3 rounds but i think its because i grip the club to hard.

If u want cheap gloves go to Sportsworld  they have loads of gloves for really good prices.

user249845
Reply : Fri 9th Jul 2010 09:07

Seems to vary a lot between the different brands I have tried.

Footjoy don't seem to last very long.

Titleist permasoft is one of the best gloves I have tried for durability along with the wilson staff pro soft.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top