Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

2 Tickets for The Open Championship Final day!

Posted by: user315125 | Thu 8th Jul 2010 12:52 | Last Reply

Imagine being there to watch Tiger Roar once again, to watch Harrington take home the Claret Jug for a third time, or to watch Monty, finally......Finally, win a major! 
Unfortunately because of another sporting commitment i have two tickets to spare for the final day of one of the most sought after trophies in golf, the claret jug, taking place at the historic home of golf - St Andrews.
This is sure to be a wonderful tournament and i only wish they'd have put it back just a week!
The winning bidder will have the tickets posted once paypal payment received by special delivery to guarantee they're there for the spectacle of a lifetime.
Oh, the tickets were £60 each face value (not including booking fee or postage), and thats what i'm hoping to sell for to a genuine golf fan.
Thanks.Leon

Last edit : Thu 8th Jul 2010 16:04
re: 2 Tickets for The Open Championship Final day!
user88724
Reply : Thu 8th Jul 2010 12:59

Good luck with that Leon, albeit there is no such event even though the Americans have unsuccessfully attempted to so re-name 'The Open.'

What was the base price of the tickets?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Championship

Last edit : Thu 8th Jul 2010 13:10

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top