Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Basingstoke Playing Partner

Posted by: user296963 | Tue 22nd Jun 2010 18:38 | Last Reply

Hi,

I've just started out playing after taking some lessons and really need to start playing a few rounds with someone or a few people that are around the same level or would not mind playing with someone who is new to the game!

I live in Basingstoke but work in Thatcham so able to play at any courses in this area most evenings or at weekends

Cheers

Marc

re: Basingstoke Playing Partner
user299945
Reply : Thu 1st Jul 2010 08:59

Hi Marc

I live in Bracknell but play on various courses and travel around to play.  I often play at Pine Ridge which is just up the M3 for you.  I would also recommend Southwood you (near Farnborough) it's pretty short and in-expensive - it also offers on-line deals (I've played it for £5) and ideal for someone learning the game.

Let me know if you fancy a game - I usually play in the evening or mid/late afternoon on the weekends.

Andy 

re: Basingstoke Playing Partner
user296963
Reply : Thu 1st Jul 2010 14:02

Steven,

I've heard that Deanwood is a good place to play for beginners. I would be happy to play and I think a friend from work may be interested as well.

Andy,

I'd be up for a game if you dont mind playing with a beginner. Evenings of afternoons are fine with me given a few days notice

Cheers

Marc

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top