Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

In my ongoing Quest

Posted by: user293240 | Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:31 | Last Reply

I posted up a while ago about joing a club, well I've gone and done it.

It a small course, and not the greatest in the world, but cheap membership (it would have to be). the greens arent to bad and rough that you you only have to look at and your ball is lost forever.

Its only a 9 hole that you run round twice (par 70) which isnt the most clever thing in the world, but what a way to work on consistancy and course management it has a driving range the obligatory Pro, sandwhich shop and some nice sea views of Chichester Harbour.

Its close enough so I can still get to the lifeboat calls should there be a need, other than this course it was going to put an hour or so onto every round and I cant afford to manage that time away from SWMBO at the moment. Bloody women...

I'm still waiting for my "pack of love" to arrive in the post but I will of course stick up anything interesting when it arrives and set up a game or two for anybody who fancies "slumming it with us commoners who cant afford a real gof course".

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top