Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Nike Golf Dymo2 Str8 Fit Driver

Posted by: user124316 | Wed 9th Jun 2010 11:36 | Last Reply

Has anybody every tried the Nike Golf Dymo2 Str8 Fit Driver i am thinking of purchasing on to replace my Taylor Made R7 Draw, i will be testing the club but would like to know if anybody has any experiance with it before i travel to test one.

All comments appreciated.

Last edit : Wed 9th Jun 2010 12:17
re: Nike Golf Dymo2 Str8 Fit Driver
user127691
Reply : Wed 9th Jun 2010 19:46

I have one and it's a cheating stick if you can't hit it long and straight then something is wrong. Coinsidently I don't think it is as good as my old R7 supaerquad but seen as the version I had was illegal then that probably explains it.

user127691
Reply : Thu 10th Jun 2010 12:26

David,

My mistake I didn't have a superquad it was just an R7 quad so I don't think any of the superquads are banned fortunatly. I do like the taylormade drivers the new R9 is a lovely piece of kit but they are very pricey and I love the black face on the the old superquads i think they have them on the new supertri's, but the Taylormades are so exspensive. I know I paid £120 new for my str8 fit about 8 months ago so for the price I think they are outstanding value.

I would imagine the HL has got about 13 degrees of loft so that will go straight up and the 9.5 degree would be alot more difficult to hit I have the 10.5 degree and it's near impossible not to hit well.

user16106
Reply : Thu 10th Jun 2010 12:36

Gary

How far is long and straight? A good hit for me is about 220-40 max.

Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user127691
Reply : Thu 10th Jun 2010 20:00

Don't really know I am long off the tee about the only thing I am good at clocked one on the phone GPS at 315yds but that's obviously not the norm played a matchplay event at another local course and drove 2 greens both 330yds but playing quiet a bit downhill.

I wouldn't call anything less than 250 a good hit say the norm for good drives would be 270-280 but obviously I do go at it so I do get the odd big slice when it goes wrong 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top