Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

When is golfshake...

Posted by: user83561 | Tue 8th Jun 2010 19:34 | Last Reply

Going to either launch it's own or intergrate into another iPhone app so that the scores can automatically update to the site?

Got to be worth investigating surely?

re: When is golfshake...
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Jun 2010 22:51

James it's on the roadmap.  We have some updates to the groups and score tracker engine but are looking at mobile options.

We currently have an API available to selective 3rd parties but have yet found an existing mobile app provider willing to partner to provide the syncing.  

I recently ran a survey with some on course score tracking questions included and am hoping to run another focused on mobile apps/score tracking online to try and find the best solution going forward.

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Jun 2010 23:00

I've got an Iphone and I use a free app called Golfshot.

If Golfshake ever got an app up that would allow me to record my scores then automatically post it here, that would be great.

Russ

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Jun 2010 23:10

Russ don't you have to pay for Golfshot or is that just if you use the GPS stuff ?

user289859
Reply : Thu 10th Jun 2010 15:05

you only have to pay for the GPS version.  I use Golfshot (forst the scorecard, now I have bitten the bullet and purchased the GPS version).

I would also recommend that people download GolfPlan as well (developeed by the same people, but costs about £3) as it will look at your Golfshot scorecards and data, and identify your weaknesses and help you improve on them.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top