Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

How can you suddenly .........................

Posted by: user259247 | Mon 31st May 2010 18:42 | Last Reply

...............forget how to hit a golf ball ?????????????????????

Played 9 holes with my wife today and couldn't BUY a good shot from drive to sandwedge !

Suggested ( INSISTED ) we go round again. Dawned on me I was moving my head during my backswing. Problem solved but still lost !

re: How can you suddenly .........................
user289859
Reply : Mon 31st May 2010 22:28

I went the same way, and then back again. Had a practice on saturday for a couple of hours as I had had a lesson and wanted to get more comfortable with a new swing, and I was hitting the ball consistently and sweetly, which was perfect as sunday was my first ever competition.

Played in the competition, and have never played such a bad round of golf since I started (even before having lessons!!), and then today I played again, and hit some really nice shots, and it was just my putting that needed working on.

Funny ol' game!

user289859
Reply : Tue 1st Jun 2010 11:54

42 points off a 10 handicap! And I thought I was a bandit!!

user48641
Reply : Sun 6th Jun 2010 15:55

hang in there Chris - I've been trying to get to single figures for ages ........if ever i get lower than a 10 handicap im gonna print out my handicap, frame it, and then if i go back to a 28 i dont care !!  lol

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top