Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Haverhill/Braintree

Posted by: user250721 | Tue 25th May 2010 10:26 | Last Reply

Hi All

I'm looking for someone localish to me that would be up for a round here and there.

I live in Haverhill in Suffolk which is not too far away from Cambridge, Braintree, Bishops Stortford.

If anyne is from around these areas then give me a shout.

All the best.

Matt

re: Haverhill/Braintree
user250721
Reply : Tue 25th May 2010 11:41

Yeah that would be great mate....I've not played over there yet but know of a couple of members. I used to live in Bishops Stortford.

user24437
Reply : Tue 25th May 2010 14:44

I don't live near there anymore Matt but I do nip down to Colchester on a fairly regular basis (family), so that's not too far from you.  My brother used to play pretty regularly at Gosfield Lake which can't be more than a few miles form you.  I'll give you a shout next time I'm heading down that way if you want.

user250721
Reply : Tue 25th May 2010 21:58

Tim.

I know Gosfield. In fact i'm only about 25 mins away from there.

I've also been round The Essex which is not too far from Gosfield and closer to Colchester!

Matt,

Were golfshake buddies now so give me a shout when your back.

user24437
Reply : Wed 26th May 2010 00:31

OK Matt, not sure when I'm down next, although as my brother is coming over I'll certainly be down in August.  Always quite fancied playing Newton Green, have you ever tried it?  Heard some quite good reports about it.

user250721
Reply : Wed 26th May 2010 08:32

Tim

Not been to Newton Green....where abouts is that?

user24437
Reply : Wed 26th May 2010 09:40

Matt

Newton Green is a couple of miles SE of Sudbury, you actually go almost through it if you head towards Colchester on the main road.  Have memories of it when we used to go for drives on Sundays with the parents.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top