Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Thanks to all who attended

Posted by: user275144 | Sat 22nd May 2010 19:31 | Last Reply

I'd just like to say a big thank you to those who attended my free clinics. Both days were a success and for those who came I hope you have taken plenty of information away with you (watch this space for lower hcaps).

I will definitely do another clinic before the end of the summer so watch this space.

Steve

Last edit : Sat 22nd May 2010 19:34
re: Thanks to all who attended
user20720
Reply : Sat 22nd May 2010 20:34

Steve, many thanks for arranging todays session, your time is much appreciated. Till the next time, and enjoy Thursday!

Paul.

re: Thanks to all who attended
user82442
Reply : Wed 26th May 2010 21:06

Hi Steve

Thanks so much for Saturday, it was brilliant. To those of you who didn't attend you missed out big time! Steve provided us with a real insight on how the game should be played, the whole package. For Steve to afford his time free of charge was amazing, 2 hours turned into 4 hours!  I urge you to get to his website, it is loaded with great easy to follow information. I'll be following up with some more tuition for sure.

Good luck with your dream of making it further Steve, hope it all works out.

Cheers

Brendon.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top