Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Berryball Review

Posted by: user10367 | Sat 22nd May 2010 04:26 | Last Reply

Couldn't find these on the the gear link so I'm posting it here.

These balls are to be found at www.berrygolf.com, they are said to be a premium ball but not at premium prices, and sold in Asia under another name.

Anyway played with these yesterday and have to say what a cracking ball, not overly soft with the driver so you get a nice feel and sound yet nice and long and the feel around the green was great. Off the putter the feel was nice, not hard and not soft but good feedback on the face, I honestly felt that it could have been any one of a few top class balls out there like the AD333, Callaway iTour or even the Prov1 they felt that good.

They do scuff up a bit with the wedges but then so do the top class balls.

Certainly recommend these.

Last edit : Sat 22nd May 2010 13:15
re: Berryball Review
user127691
Reply : Sat 22nd May 2010 07:25

And Wayne's first endorsement as a pro is..........................He will be pushing these on all his students.

Ha Ha only joking Wayne it's allways nice to hear about good balls especially with the price they are and the amount I lose. The link sends me to an ebay page with nothing on though.

user77012
Reply : Sat 22nd May 2010 07:40

Sun stroke Wayne ??

user24437
Reply : Sat 22nd May 2010 11:39

Wayne.  Now that you're a pro, you should know that if they aren't big name brands they can't be any good whatsoever.  Come on man, get with the program...

user131525
Reply : Sat 22nd May 2010 23:45

Is it anything to do with American Golf?  The logo on the box looks very similar.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top