Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Just had my best ever 18 hole score today

Posted by: user15152 | Sat 1st May 2010 19:52 | Last Reply

Representing my Club in the 3rd League Match of the season, played a nice 9 hole course called Kirton Holme. I today have shot my lowest ever 18 hole gross score. I know some people will say its not a medal or a stableford, its 4 Ball Better Ball so less pressure, but I've played all 18 holes and saw all putts down and came in with a Gross 71. Par for the course is 70, SSS 68. So I'm quite happy. I was 2 under gross on the front 9.

My partner did manage to steal some of the glory from me with a Hole in One on the 3rd Hole, certainly made the opposition think.

We won the match 3&2, which was good seeing as the opposition had a Better Ball Score of 3 over and we were 5 under as a pair.

re: Just had my best ever 18 hole score today
user52922
Reply : Sat 1st May 2010 20:09

An excellent round of golf, Chris, looks as though you are finally going to make the breakthrough you have been looking for.

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 1st May 2010 20:33

Great round Christopher, keep up the low scoring.

Russ

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 2nd May 2010 09:33

Well done Chris!

user77012
Reply : Sun 2nd May 2010 18:07

Buy a jigger I know it sounds funny but i was played of the park today by a guy using one,drove me nuts!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top