Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Frozen Rope Irons

Posted by: user296498 | Thu 29th Apr 2010 16:43 | Last Reply

"Frozen Rope"

Many of you may not of heard of this brand and just like you, neither had I up untill about a month ago when i went to my local club and was after a set of new irons. I had had my previous set of irons for some time and had become attached them, but like you do somtimes i felt i needed a change. I was looking for somthing that was forgiving yet at the same time rewarded a well struck shot. I visited my proshop and i discovered they had these new sets in called frozen rope, so i thought i would give them a try. Unbelivable quite how good these clubs were, i chose the HCB set and they are truly the best set of clubs ive ever hit. you can look at these on  REMOVED LINK, PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ADMIN HOW THEY VIEW SPAMMING l , they are trully worth alook and along with the custom fitting offered a trully remarkable set of clubs can be had for very reasonable prices.

Last edit : Thu 29th Apr 2010 18:13
re: Frozen Rope Irons
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 18:13

Oh and welcome

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top