Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

scotland event (again your prob saying)

Posted by: user270701 | Wed 28th Apr 2010 22:31 | Last Reply

I have been looking over posts from this time last year, People then were asking about an event in Scotland. I really think this would be a good idea. I play with around 10 people who have joined, about to join or going to join. When talking to them and introducing them to golf shake, they ask about where the events are and ask " Are they all in England". They seem to think that its not a site relevant to them, Of course i let them know bout other features but when they fancy a day out and a round of golf the last thing they are prob thinking is GOLFSHAKE.

I would love if there was events in Scotland. Of corse you would get people travelling up, Whoever can, im sure they would make it and i am very sure that you would get a lot of Scottish users attending. You never know if we get the numbers then could also be a Scotland v England twist to the event aswell.

Everyone who would like to display there intrest should leave a message. The more messages and intrest then the bigger chance that someone could get this take place. So come on. Get your intrest shown.

re: scotland event (again your prob saying)
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 28th Apr 2010 23:16

Andrew where abouts are you based ?

user24437
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 00:13

Hmm, England v Scotland, now there's and interesting thought.  Particularly handy for us living in the East Midlands as it's only a quick hop on the plane and we've done it before!

user16163
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 11:17

on a different path

we could always try a country based comp

i.e england, scotland, wales ect

user52922
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 12:57

There is no reason at all why the Scots should not have their own event but to expect us from the south to join them, when they themselves have not ventured south of the border to play in any Golfshake events is asking a bit too much.

Yes, you do have some great courses but then, so de we.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 7th May 2010 14:47

What is the consensus from the Scottish members or those wishing to travel about an event at the fantastic Carrick at Loch Lomond?  obvious premium on cost but a great venue

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top