Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Posted by: user293240 | Wed 28th Apr 2010 15:05 | Last Reply

And today marks a passing...

The passing of the 200yd marker down the range Hell Yeah, before only a dream, more recently a goal.

Short term goal hit my driver and be proud of it. BIG TICK. Carried over the 200yd marker. REGULARLY 

I also went to the range Monday but didnt get anywhere in paticular except more to grips with the stuff from lesson two. I noticed however that I was being a bit quick on my backswing. So thought I'll work on that wednesday.

Today I took my time, warmed up untill I was (literaly) hitting the 150yd and beyond with 7I, without push or pull, did some wedge work untill I was proper loose and got the driver out (yes I know I shouldnt have etc but..... ) slowed everything down and chilled out. put the backswing together one piece at a time and then just like Russell Crowe in Gladiator "Uleashed Hell".

I'm not under any illusion, I have a mile or 500 to go, but I thought I would share my latest triumph... and attaining one of my goals.

Very happy of Portsmouth

re: WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 21:32

I would much rather have 200 + roll in the middle of the fairway than 230 + roll in the trees.  Keep it straight and the distance will slowly come

re: WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 22:05

Good to see it's coming together for you Matt.  I also shot a PB tonight, +13.  That was despite doing a cracking hook that went 200 yards forward and 100 left!  I got lucky and landed plumb in the middle of the first fairway (I was playing the 13th!)

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top