Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

May the best team win

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 11th Apr 2010 09:42 | Last Reply

For some of you not in 'The Know' there happens to be a 'Major' golf competition being played tomorrow, got any ideas yet?

From my point of view I would like to see the following happen.....

The weather to be good

Well some people have travelled a fair distance to get there so they deserve to play their golf in good weather.

Course in good condition

Having read a few reviews of the course from a few weeks ago I just hope that the course is in a good condition for this game.  I'm sure it will be as my own course has responded well to the recent good weather.

Play well

It would be good if each and everyone of the participants who are taking part in this game played to the best of their abilities.  Nothing worse than getting there and then not playing well.  Some people will have this happen to them and I feel sorry for them, but some people will have the game of their life.  Hopefully everyone will have a good game.

Enjoy it

Most importantly, don't let the occasion get to you, just play your golf and enjoy yourself, at both the golf and the social part.

May the best team win

I would like to see the best team win (even if that happens to be the South!).  Nothing worse than playing well as a team and finding out you got beat!  So may the best team win.

I will be looking forward to all the banter on this forum once people get back, and to look at the photographs.

Russ

Last edit : Sun 11th Apr 2010 09:43
re: May the best team win
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 11th Apr 2010 18:21

Well said.  Great day today so all set for tomorrow

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 11th Apr 2010 19:20

Are you going to be putting up the results from today?

And are you going to be putting up the scores tomorrow as the games are played?  or after the game is over?

Russ

user50657
Reply : Sun 11th Apr 2010 20:01

Good luck to all, do hope the North win, but also hope it's a close tight match. Gutted that I had to drop out but that's what babies do for you.

There's always next year!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top