Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

cleaning grips

Posted by: user262865 | Mon 5th Apr 2010 17:41 | Last Reply

is there any particular way thats best to do this at home or is it just a case of soapy water and dry em off. cheers?

re: cleaning grips
user77012
Reply : Mon 5th Apr 2010 18:34

After what DM has said (which is correct) rub some a medium grade sandpaper over them , a little tip don't tell everyone ,

user77012
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 13:59

Every 4-5 rounds !! I suppose you being a pro you get your's for nowt eh ! sorry  not nowt ,nothing I'm a southerner

That's a bit extravagant try telling some of your fellow team mates from Yorkshire that !

user52922
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 14:00

Don't let everyone in on the secret, Wayne. Wasn't stealing my grips good enough for you.

user26342
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 14:13

& I stealed them from Wayne

user79118
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 18:27

Wayne, I was thinking about the glove issue today funnily enough because I've noticed a couple of times in the past and on friday last week that when I put a new glove on I shoot my best score for a while. I thought it was just coincidence but now I've looked at the 10 gloves in my bag and compared them to the new one there is no comparison. Not worn out or anything just gone a bit shiny and slightly slippery. Something else that just creeps up on you without you knowing eh. Anyone know of a way to wash gloves so you can get a few more rounds out of them? Just don't fancy throwing 10 gloves in the bin. Yes I am a tight a**e.

user24437
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 20:57

I'd rather eat worms than take you up on that offer Wayne - thanks all the same.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top