Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

PING I3 O/S SALE DUE TO MY DILEMA

Posted by: user226163 | Mon 5th Apr 2010 09:55 | Last Reply

I am offering for sale my Ping i3's The specification can be changed at Ping Gainsborough Free of charge. The current set up is:: 11/4" Longer Maroon spot 4 Deg Upright SZ 65 Cushin STIFF shafts Midsize grips 4 - SW DD2 Regripped this year. The set is 1 - LW 13 clubs in all, and for now I would like to sell them all at once. The overall condition is very good regularly cleaned there is a small scratch on the sole of the 9 iron and the shaft on the 8 iron has a few rust spots that I have touched in with alumium paint, neither of these has any effect on the clubs. Price £250.00 thats less than £20.00 per club for a custom fit. They are about 10 YEARS OLD. I have lost a lot of my strength in the last few years and will be going for a differnt set of clubs with different shafts. If you look on the used ping website you will see that 8 or 9 irons for for this sort of money and single irons for £35.00 - £45 thats 4 irons for free valued at £160.00. All questions answered promptly.

Last edit : Mon 5th Apr 2010 10:18
re: PING I3 O/S SALE DUE TO MY DILEMA
user77012
Reply : Mon 5th Apr 2010 15:23

HI Bob, I'm getting this mental picture of you being around 6ft 6-8 " tall or someone with very short arms on those spec's. Ping did well getting them out at D2 SW being 1 1/4 over standard,but the mid size grips would help a bitt. I3's were/are great irons good luck with the sale.

user77012
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 12:22

, I read to fast sometimes

user26342
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 12:39

Wayne,

it's because it was in English

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top