Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

London Golf Show - Free Entry

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 28th Mar 2010 21:33 | Last Reply

I picked up a leaflet for the London Golf Show 2010 at my club today.

It states that if you are a member of a golf club you get free entry to the golf show.

The event is being held at the ExCel center between the 30th April and the 2nd May 2010

For those of you who are interested in Tennis as well it will get you free entry into the London Tennis Show.

The tickets for the golf show are £15 at the door or £10 if booked in advance.  So if you are a member of a golf club then it makes sense to register and get your free ticket.

You have to register on their website http://www.londongolfshow.com before the 17th April to qualify.

To be honest I've never heard much good about this golf show, and I attended the Golf Show at the NEC a few years ago, it was poor!

But with free entry it might be worth a day out.

Russ

re: London Golf Show - Free Entry
user40826
Reply : Sun 28th Mar 2010 22:06

If your a member of a golf club then its free entry - sounds desperate, save the petrol money.  Go to your club and play golf instead of being battered with offers of time shares.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top